Friday, November 30, 2007
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
but it sure doesn't feel like it. We're still waiting on that cold snap to kill all the bugs. Clark Griswold, I mean Steve, was up on the roof finishing off the Christmas lights last night and got eaten alive by mosquitoes. I'm on top of the shopping this year with only a few purchases left. Hopefully we can swing a date night one of these weekends to finish it all off. I've become a pretty good online shopper. I only worry that when the packages are delivered, my nosy kids might open them up but so far I've been home to get them. Jackson says he still believes in Santa but I think that's only because I always tell the kids if they don't believe then they don't receive. :) A couple of websites I've recently become aware of for good deals are slickdeals and babycheapskate for baby deals, obviously. I once got a jillion jars of baby food for pennies each because of a coupon I got off that site. Now, of course, my baby refuses to eat baby food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips on shopping sites! I also like to get the shopping done early, that way I can stay out of the crowded stores and enjoy the holiday with the family! Of course, I always forget something and have to go, but it's definitely less stressful. I have ordered some good things on Home Decorator's Outlet.com. I like how that site you suggested lists the deals you can find online, as well as coupon codes! That is one I'll have to bookmark.
Post a Comment