Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catch Of The Day

Wednesday night we huddled around a fire on the beach and roasted hot dogs and had hot chocolate. It was a chilly night but lots of fun. Jackson took the pictures of Steve and me and kept cutting off our heads. He finally got a decent one after about 6 tries. Justin and Audrey and I came home a little earlier than everyone after Justin had enough. He's still a little young for so much wind blowing in his face I guess. Jackson, Steve and Gordon went fishing with Bishop Webb on Friday about 30 miles off the coast. They came home stinking of fish guts but loved every minute of it. I was a little worried about Jackson getting seasick but it seems he has sea legs. They caught several fish, including Snapper, Grouper, Cobia and Sea Bass. Bishop Webb anchored Jackson at the waste while he reeled in a couple of big ones. We're going to cook up some of the bounty today. Yum!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Fun pictures! I miss the ocean! Those fish are HUGE! Wow, that is so cool. How did they taste?

Tobler Bunch said...

Janet,
Gosh, I cannot believe how time flies...Look at Jackson and Sadie. It seems like just yesterday since we were in Fl. and you were telling me about Jackson eating hi poop balls under the table. That was too much information, but I just laugh at that every time I think of your guys. Parenthood at its best. Your kids are beautiful, just like their mom. Rob is jealous of Jackson'e Catches. He loves fishing and he has not been able to enjoy it at it fullest here. Anyhow, great pictures. I am going to sign up for Photobucket to do some fun photo slides. I love seeing continuous pictures. Keep in touch thru our Blogs. I will check yours often. Take care,
Justin is so very cute!!!
Francys and the rest of the Tobler bunch.