Saturday, March 1, 2008

Woo-Hoo!

We just bought tickets to fly to Utah this summer! I'm really excited! It's been awhile since we've been there or to Montana (we'll spend some time there too). We've been spending our summer vacation time (and money) going to cabins in North Georgia or North Carolina, which we love, but it's time to go West again. :) I'm excited to see my "sister forever", Jeanette and maybe a couple of old college roomies and just everything! Woo-hoo!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Can I go in your suitcase?

When are you going to come one whole hour over here to see your "sister forever" Melody?

Kyle said...

Yeah, and don't forget your other 'sister forever' Jennifer :) California isn't really that far is it?

Janet said...

YOU ARE ALL MY SISTAH'S FOREVER! :)

Hopefully I'll see you in a couple of weeks, Melody.

Jennifer, meet me in Utah. That's as far as I can go. :)

p.s. The "sister forever" thing is a joke from American Idol.

Gabriela said...

When are you guys going? We will be there the end of July. that'd be cool if we could cross paths. :)

Anonymous said...

i wanna go... timothy is looking around for cheap tickets

adam alejandro
yo favorite nephew