Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
Wut I wood rily wont for cris mis is a fr real Hors. or I Wood like a I fon or a ulechric gutar or a yooculaly.
Love, Audrey

Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year. For Christmas, I would like an American Girl. The one I would really love to have is the "Just Like You" doll with medium skin, brown hair with highlights, and brown eyes.
With it I would like the curlicue daybed, the butterfly bedding, the nightstand and lamp set, and the sit and relax chair. That is all that I would like for Christmas this year. Merry Christmas!
Sincerely, Sadie

Dear Santa,
I would like an iphone, xbox 360, wii, longboard, drum set, (unreadable) flow board.
Take your pick.
Sincerely, Jackson

Dear Santa,
Please help my children not to be upset when there are no iPhones or Electric Guitars or Wii's or grossly overpriced American Girl furniture under the tree on Christmas morning.
Sincerely,
Their Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SANTA LETTERS. JACKSON'S SOUND JUST LIKE THE BOYS. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH THOSE KIND OF LISTS. I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOURS. I AM SENDING ONE JUST LIKE IT MYSELF.

Gabriela said...

Very cute! I love the "take your pick". So casual about the whole thing! :)

Chuck and Angie said...

Love it! Sounds just like my kids! (Ryland wants a real dirtbike motorcycle!)

Jennifer said...

I see you haven't gotten Christmas posting done yet either. I just feel too lazy right now and it seems like too much work to edit through all those pictures. Ugg... so I wanted to tell you that I loved your Christmas picture! How do you always come up with such creative ideas? I save your cards from every year and they are always so great. I'm glad you liked ours, it was just luck that it turned out alright! Well, I look forward to your Christmas update and I'll try to get my behind in gear and get mine done before 2008 is over. Or not.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.