Or use them in a photo shoot.
Freddy - A large American Roach.
I think my brother, Brian came up with this word, and it must have been back in the Freddy Krueger era because these things scare me just as bad.
I know. I know. I live in the wrong state to be afraid of a little Freddy but that's what Pest Control is for. This was the first one I've seen in quite a while so I had a hard time falling asleep last night.
Then I got woken up at 1 am by Sadie, who was moaning in pain from a stomach ache, that went on for an hour. The 6:30 alarm came way too soon so.....peace out.
Watch out for Freddies!
4 comments:
I HATE Freddy's too!!
I hope Sadie is okay and feeling better this morning!
LOL i love the name! and I hate freddies too!! it's so gross to see one up close like this- look at the spiky hair on it's legs...EEEW!
WE had HUGE freddies when we lived in So. Mexico. Huge. Like the size of small rats. Ewwww.
hope Sadie's better.
Post a Comment