Thursday, January 14, 2010

Global Warming




5 comments:

Hill said...

That was a crazy day. I hope it wont happen again. I like my Florida weather.

Melody said...

Wow! That is great! We only got sleet, no snow.

However, we did have temps for several days in the low 20's. Brrr...

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Oh man you guys got way more snow than we did!!! I'm so jealous!!! Yeah Al Gore is probably so mad!! lol. Maybe he'll make a movie about the next ice age.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

hey go look at my blog so you can laugh at my snow pictures!! I looked at your blog after I had posted on mine and I was like "shoot janet's snow is showing mine up!!" lol

Gabriela said...

Congatulations on your upcoming little one (I'm just a tad behind on my bloging, please forgive me). That's so exciting. You guys have the cutest kids, so it's great you are having another one.

We were FREEZING in Colorado-way colder than normal.