Monday, September 6, 2010

To keep Justin from feeling left out, we let him help with everything baby Ty needs.


(Yes my house is a total wreck.
And you can tell that I really care as I sit in the recliner in the background
.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel better know that my house isn't the only one that is a wreck while I sit and watch TV....

{was Justin disapoined when nothing came out?}

Gabriela said...

That is HILARIOUS. Poor guy will be hating that one someday when his girlfriends come around. :)

Melody said...

Love you Janet! Can't wait to see you again and meet Ty.

Melody said...

Love you Janet! Can't wait to see you again and meet Ty.

manda carol said...

It must be nice to have someone who's willing to pinch hit for you! lol I'm totally envious though. What I wouldn't give to have a wrecked house but be cuddling with a brand new baby. Enjoy!

Gladys said...

Too funny! Love you ALL. We will come visit you soon. Maybe I will have to come visit with the kids. Waiting on Paul we will be OLD and GRAY :).

Jeanette said...

Oh my heck! I love it!!