Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where's Waldo Justin?



Here's a clue. He looks like this:



He looks like that about 95% of the time. He won't be able to wear it much longer, it already gives him a pretty fierce wedgie. I just didn't want to forget him as the yellow dinosaur of the neighborhood at age 3, hiding from his big brother and sister coming home from school.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, if they could be yellow dinosaurs forever!!!

Hill said...

He is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! You have such a darling family. We just love you guys.

Jill said...

He is so funny! I don't see him enough...

abbie said...

he looks sooo tall in these pictures?? love that 3 year olds can't get embarrassed :)

Gabriela said...

So cute!

Your neighborhood is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.

I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com