I couldn't resist doing these pictures of Justin, especially after looking all over creation for a pumpkin big enough to do it and finally finding it in my friend, Julie's front yard. They turned out so cute. Jill's baby, Ian, who is a month younger than Justin did not appreciate being woken up from a warm nap to be squeezed into a cold pumpkin.
1 comment:
YEAH! I'm so excited that you are blogging!!! I can't believe how big Jackson and Sadie are. I still picture them being 3 and 1! I love the pumpkin pic of Justin. I remember your painted pumpkin prego tummy a few years back. Don't worry about the whole 'peer pressure' to blog. Just do it as a family history thing. All my guilt for being behind on scrapbooks and journaling is now GONE!!! You should check out my friend Holly's blog. She reminds me of you-- cute, funny and creative.
Post a Comment