Sunday, November 25, 2007
No pics to post because my camera battery was dead and I never got out to get another one. We spent several days in Rockledge hanging out with family. Thanksgiving day was nice. We had dinner at Brian and Bridget's house, all 42 of us. All siblings were there minus Marilyn and Paul and all grandchildren were there minus Abbie, Adam, Matthew and Kelsie. The kids LOVE hanging out with their cousins. Who wouldn't? There are so many to choose from. :) My mom planned a "While You Were Out" kind of thing for my dad while he was working at the temple on Friday and Saturday. She had Dan and Paul redo the computer room. Dad got home a little earlier than expected and the work wasn't done but he was still pleasantly surprised. Since I don't have any pics of Thanksgiving, I posted some random favorites from this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures!
Post a Comment