
My firstborn is 10 years old today! He and a couple of his cousins went to Daytona Lagoon on Saturday for an afternoon of fun racing cars, playing laser tag, rock wall climbing and whatever else you do there. This morning he received the traditional birthday breakfast in bed. (Even if it was only a bowl of Golden Grahams that he had to almost inhale because we woke a little late for a school morning.) He's such a good kid and I'm really proud of him. He does so well in school and chooses good friends to hang out with. It's alot of fun having a kid who is really into sports because I love to watch and play the same stuff he does. We arm wrestled a couple of days ago and he ALMOST beat me. Next year I won't stand a chance. He loves to play board games so it's been fun to include him in our Scrabble face-offs. (He gets to use the book, we don't.) Okay, enough bragging, I just wanted to share how much I love him and appreciate what a good boy he is. Happy Birthday Jacks! We love you so much!
BTW, I'm pretty much all talk. I never went back to Wendy's to file my lawsuit about the lipstick thing but I don't know if I'll ever eat at that particular location again.
P.S. That is a picture of Jackson. I was just telling Steve if in 10 years you showed me pictures of Jackson and Justin as babies, I wouldn't be able to tell you who was who.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jackson! It's hard to believe that he's 10 too. Since when we hooked up in Tallahassee Brennan was 4 and Jackson was 3. Wow, time flies!
When I clicked on your page and saw the picture, I kept thinking, "Why did she post a picture of Justin for Jackson's Birthday?!" That is Jackson isn't it?
Post a Comment