On the way home from the doctor today, I stopped at Wendy's to get Audrey her promised frosty for being such a good sport about her shots. You probably had to be there to appreciate this but I ordered and then pulled around to the window where you pay. The girl did the transaction and then ran around to the second window to give me my food. I was cracking up because it seemed like something you would see in a Seinfeld episode. Anyway, here's the disgusting part. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and opened it when I got home. I took a bite before I realized there was lipstick on the inside of the wrapper! If you know me, you know I did not mistake it for MY lipstick since I don't even own one tube of lipstick. I haven't gone in to complain - YET, so to be continued on that one...
I HAVE to post yet another good one from Audrey. It's funny because she has only become really hilarious in the last year, I guess. Most kids are at the peak of their funny-ness around 3 or 4. Anyway, she was telling me that when I have the next girl baby that she's going to share her play makeup with her. (BTW, there is no girl baby and it's not even up for discussion right now, so I don't know where that came from.) She asked if I was going to have one and I said, "I guess if Heavenly Father puts one in my belly, I will." Next obvious question, "How does he put it in there?" Since she's 5 and "The Talk" is a long way off, I said, "Heavenly Father can do anything he wants to do." She just kind of chuckled at the image in her head and said, "Yeah right. Not a back flip." :)
1 comment:
You have so much cute stuff happening there. I, on the other hand, seem to be falling apart.
Post a Comment