A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: my hubby
C- Cake or Pie: chocolate cake w/ white icing, key lime pie
D- Day of choice: Sunday - in my pj's (after church, of course)
E- Essential Item: AGUA!! I drink lots every day...breastfeeding does that to ya.
F- Favorite Color: purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: bears (only red ones and white ones)
H- Hometown: Don't Be So Nosy, Florida
I- Indulgence(s): shopping alone at Tar-jay
J- January or July: July! School's out!
K- Kids: 4
L- Life is Incomplete Without: the beach
M- Marriage Date: 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 7
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: More laundry than I already have
Q- Quotes: "I don't know what have happen, but somethin' have got to be did!"
R- Reason To Smile: My kids think I'm great-that's pretty much all that matters, even if it's not true
S- Season: Right Now - the weather is BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL!
T- Travel Destination: Australia
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like to workout to the High School Musical 2 Soundtrack :)
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: a little meat, a lot of veggies
W- Worst Habit: too many to list...eating before bed would be one
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: what a weird question...I guess ultrasounds??
Y- Your Favorite Food: pretty much everything I can't have on my current dairy free diet
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius
2 comments:
I don't know if you remember, but I had to go dairy free with Lauklan. It was hard, but SO worth it!
that's a fun one! I love R.
I love your FHE idea-I'm stealing it. :)
Post a Comment