1. Laundry Room I don't have one, our house was built in the 70's. So here is my laundry room/garage.

2. Favorite Room Tough one. I love just about all the rooms in my house, but I chose my bedroom because I actually made my bed this morning.

3. What the kids are doing Audrey isn't home. See #6 for Sadie's pic.

4. Favorite Shoes I forgot to take a picture. Picture your basic brown Old Navy flip-flop.
5. Toilet Someone forgot to flush, sorry.

6. Kitchen Sink Sadie, doing her daily duty.

7. Fridge Sadie told me yesterday she's going to clean it for tickets. I'll explain later or you can read about tickets here on Jennifer P.'s brilliant Mom Tips blog, of which I'm a contributor but will most often be a reader. I need all the help I can get!

8. Self Portrait Nice nostril shot.

9. My Closet Slightly sloppy. I just got rid of a ton of clothes yesterday, hence all the empty hangers.

10. Dream Vacation Nothing fancy. Just somewhere I can sleep in and then lay on the beach and by the pool and just come and go and be lazy all day if I want to. Steve and I went to Marco Island a couple of years ago for our anniversary and stayed at this place and that was perfect.

I hope your house is clean, Jill, because you've just been tagged, sistah!
3 comments:
How fun... OK... I have to say that your bedroom is so beautiful. That would be my favorite room too. The colors make it look so peaceful! I love your self portrait, too cute. That resort looks fantastic. Thanks for playing along... but now you must tell about how you hurt your hand if you're OK.
I love the master bedroom and the self portrait! You are always so darn cute!
Cool washer and dryer too.
When are you coming over?
You are looking pretty sexy there Janet! I agree, your bedroom is lovely! And I want a shirt like Justin's for Pedro-too cute!
Post a Comment