After three nights of torturous "cry it out" training, Justin finally slept all night, the first time in months. This is the best way I can think of to express my happiness.
BALKIE??? What the heck is that name of that show?? I used to watch it all the time. How funny! Congrats on getting some sleep! I don't know how I'm going to do it again, but I'm praying for a good sleeper with this baby!!! By the way, I tagged you... I know I ALWAYS pick on you... you don't have to do it... but it was a fun one. :) Now that you're so rested up, and May-hem is over, you'll have plenty of time to devote to this tag!
4 comments:
I knew my little man could do it ! And I knew you could make it through it ! Wooo-Hooo :)
too cute, congratulations, sleep well!!
WAHOO!
BALKIE??? What the heck is that name of that show?? I used to watch it all the time. How funny! Congrats on getting some sleep! I don't know how I'm going to do it again, but I'm praying for a good sleeper with this baby!!! By the way, I tagged you... I know I ALWAYS pick on you... you don't have to do it... but it was a fun one. :) Now that you're so rested up, and May-hem is over, you'll have plenty of time to devote to this tag!
Post a Comment