Justin loves to be outside and since the kid refuses to walk (he just wants to run every time we try it) that means he gets really dirty. He likes to crawl around the garage and up and down the driveway chasing balls. He will crawl until his knees are scraped up beyond recognition. So to keep Child Protective Services from coming around I came up with this solution.


Who cares if they're pink? They do the trick.
3 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!
I meant the above comment in a cute kind of way. We have to be inventive as moms don't we?
that is a great idea!!! Sometimes I'd like to put full helmet/head gear on Pedro. And Juan Carlos now that I think about it!
Your girls are so beautiful-Sadie's birthday looked like so much fun and Audrey looked lovely in her graduation gown. :)
Post a Comment