I say way to go girl! That is what I did myself all day and read! I normally do house work I miss out on doing during the week but desided to do nothing at all. It felt so good and now I am refreshed today.
How did you get that little miss priss to stay still long enough to fall asleep during the day? I can just see her thoughts are churning of what she's going to write, invent, or climb when she wakes up!
5 comments:
SO not fair! As I type, Chris is snoring away. I'm so jealous!
I say way to go girl! That is what I did myself all day and read! I normally do house work I miss out on doing during the week but desided to do nothing at all. It felt so good and now I am refreshed today.
Very nice. How did you get Sadie to sleep with you? My kids only nap if they are gravely ill. It is so irritating.
and I think we have matching couches.
How did you get that little miss priss to stay still long enough to fall asleep during the day? I can just see her thoughts are churning of what she's going to write, invent, or climb when she wakes up!
Every mom deserves a Sunday nap!
Post a Comment