I wanted you all to know that I am taking 3 days off from cleaning messy bedrooms, stinky bathrooms, cleaning up after every meal and doing mountains of laundry.
Okay, I probably won't really do that since I will have triple the work after three days of trying to make a point that will never be made.
But just think about it for a minute.
♥Sadie - picture this.... times three.
♥Jackson - imagine trying to find a pair of undies in this.... times three.
♥Audrey - if you want dinner, then you might want to unload this.
And clear off this.
♥Steve - I love you babe, but your dirty socks do not go here.
They go here.
♥Justin - just try a little harder to keep your food on your tray, okay?
I love it! I am telling the boys all the time I am going on strike. Nobody believes me since I never do. I wish you all the luck in the world getting this accomplished. My kids hate writing sentences (lots of them) so this has worked lately because they know I mean it when I start handing sentences out for not doing chores. Just an idea. I don't know what to suggest to you about Steve since I am not married. Good Luck!
I love this post...it makes me feel more normal and that I'm not the only one who needs a break! Tyler will say to me, "Mommy, I wish we never had to clean!" I am totally in agreement with him on that! Regarding your previous post...I am the enrichment counselor in our ward, so keep posting all your fun ideas so I can steal them and use them in our ward!!!
I am feeling the same way. Seriously, I have every mess you just showed (maybe not the high chair one just yet :) No matter how hard I try I cannot keep up with it all. Part of my problem right now is that bending over is pretty much not possible. I see the kids trying to pick things up with their feet... lazy or just emulating their prego mommy? Should I be mad or flattered? Annoyed is more like it :)
If you find the cure, please, please, please share it with the rest of us! If only we could go on strike without having all we left undone stacking up for us for when we were done!
I hear ya sista! I stopped cleaning for a few days to make a point and regretted it today. My house was already a wreck, hence the reason for the strike, but today it looked like it did after I had orders to not do housework for a few weeks before I had Ian and the c-section recovery time. I have to say, Brent is actually really good with helping out, but he's just not a finisher. Doing the dishes means the big pots and pans too. :)
9 comments:
I hear you! :) Loud and clear.
LOL. I can send my maid over if you like...
I love it! I am telling the boys all the time I am going on strike. Nobody believes me since I never do. I wish you all the luck in the world getting this accomplished. My kids hate writing sentences (lots of them) so this has worked lately because they know I mean it when I start handing sentences out for not doing chores. Just an idea. I don't know what to suggest to you about Steve since I am not married. Good Luck!
I love this post...it makes me feel more normal and that I'm not the only one who needs a break! Tyler will say to me, "Mommy, I wish we never had to clean!" I am totally in agreement with him on that! Regarding your previous post...I am the enrichment counselor in our ward, so keep posting all your fun ideas so I can steal them and use them in our ward!!!
I am feeling the same way. Seriously, I have every mess you just showed (maybe not the high chair one just yet :) No matter how hard I try I cannot keep up with it all. Part of my problem right now is that bending over is pretty much not possible. I see the kids trying to pick things up with their feet... lazy or just emulating their prego mommy? Should I be mad or flattered? Annoyed is more like it :)
I love this....That's all I can say. I really Love this :)
If you find the cure, please, please, please share it with the rest of us! If only we could go on strike without having all we left undone stacking up for us for when we were done!
I hear ya sista! I stopped cleaning for a few days to make a point and regretted it today. My house was already a wreck, hence the reason for the strike, but today it looked like it did after I had orders to not do housework for a few weeks before I had Ian and the c-section recovery time. I have to say, Brent is actually really good with helping out, but he's just not a finisher. Doing the dishes means the big pots and pans too. :)
That was breath taking! You Rock!! na doyu proved your point!
Post a Comment