Cute! I love how they start to become very aware of routines at this age. 4:45?!?! I'm sending Brent to law school!
Precious!Jill, Steve's not like most. I don't see Chris until around 7:45 - on a good day. Janet just has Steve trained well...
THAT IS SO ADORABLE! THE BOYS ARE STILL LIKE THAT MOST OF THE TIME.
That is so cute! That's what I love about blogging-what a great way to preserve an important little memory. :)
oh cute! That makes me really sad that we don't live there any more.j
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! I love how they start to become very aware of routines at this age. 4:45?!?! I'm sending Brent to law school!
Precious!
Jill, Steve's not like most. I don't see Chris until around 7:45 - on a good day. Janet just has Steve trained well...
THAT IS SO ADORABLE! THE BOYS ARE STILL LIKE THAT MOST OF THE TIME.
That is so cute! That's what I love about blogging-what a great way to preserve an important little memory. :)
oh cute! That makes me really sad that we don't live there any more.
j
Post a Comment