While riding on the tram to get to our car to go home, Audrey leaned over and whispered in my ear, "If I decide to run for president, my first job is going to be the rule 'No More Doing Drugs'."
I said, "Good Idea."
Then she said, "And no re-piercing" as she stared straight at a girl sitting facing us with about 28 earrings in each ear.
And then there was this:
This NEVER happens. I mean it. NEVER. So it had to be documented.
And the new Toy Story ride was very cute!
5 comments:
That is so adorable.
Looks like fun!
LOL I'll vote for Audrey when she runs for president! How cute!!
How cool to be able to do this whenever you want!!! I'm jealous. Maybe we should come visit-don't you think the kids would love it?
oh, i'm jealous. I wish we were there!! i want to ride it!
Post a Comment