Friday, February 13, 2009

Projects

Time for these to go the way of the dumpster.
Jackson and Sadie worked hard on their school projects and did a great job.

Science Project: Which brand of battery works the best for what you pay for it? (Rayovac was a slightly better deal than Energizer and Duracell as far as price and battery life. I wish he had tested store brand batteries. I would be curious to know if Walmart batteries work as well as the name brands.)


Social Studies Project: Walt Disney, who else?


It was fun making Cinderella's Castle,
but now I have to look at this for about 6 more rolls.


Happy Valentines Day!



5 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cool projects! That's a great idea to blog them before you get rid of them-less guilt!

Looks like you guys had a great little getaway! I miss the snow!

Jennifer said...

Your paper towels cracked me up. I'll be blogging this same thing soon.

Jennifer said...

Your paper towels cracked me up. I'll be blogging this same thing soon.

Jeanette said...

aaah :)

Anonymous said...

those are some great looking projects. Dylan is waiting to till the last minute agin to build a roller coaster. Great Job!! Jackson, Audrey and Sadie.