Steve and I are back from a quick trip to Utah over the weekend. We got there Friday night and had only Saturday and Sunday to play before we flew out Monday morning. We would have loved to have seen all of our friends out there but since we were limited on time we only visited one.





Okay, that wasn't all we did.
(taken with a camera phone and I don't know how to
make it bigger without ruining the picture).

It was so romantic.
Check out my Napolean Dynamite boots.
They go great with the snowman pants.
We parted ways vowing to drop a few by the next time we see each other
(so we can eat more).
so we woke up to this.
Thanks to Jill and Brent for watching over my jewels while we were gone. I don't leave my kids very often (almost never) so this is sort of a big deal. I missed them a lot but I didn't cry myself to sleep every night like I thought I would. I knew they were in good hands and the 88 phone calls a day helped.
Justin put his head on my shoulder for a full 10 minutes when we got back. That's one for the record books.
8 comments:
It looks like it was a lot of fun! You guys deserve it!
You are the cutest couple!!! I love and miss the snowy mountains.
lOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN. I AM GLAD YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME AND YOU DIDN'T LOOSE TO MUCH SLEEP THINKING AND WORRING OVER THE KIDS. GLAD TO HAVE YOU GUYS HOME
Your trip looks like so much fun!! You guys are so cute!
You had to remove a post? lol :0) that's me with my new big nose!
I miss you already and it's only been one week! What will i ever do until next time? You are the BEST!!!!!!!!! Can I just copy your blog for my journal? ha ha :0)
I'm so glad you got to come out and hang with Jeanette. Jealous but glad. Ha! I got her and the girlies the next weekend though so I can't really complain. Would've been nice to see you too... soon though. We'll be out for Sha's graduation in May. Fun Fun. Keep my mom company until then. Maybe let her borrow Justin from time to time ;)
Post a Comment