Monday, February 2, 2009

Playing Around

I'm only like 8,000 pictures behind in my scrapbooking. What's a few more?

Trampoline static:




Headlights with a slow shutter speed.
I think maybe you're supposed to hold the camera still:


Testing out the sports mode (Jackson being a goof):



And lest you think it's all fun and games around here:



7 comments:

Celeste said...

Ooohhhh....let me give him a hug. Even though it would probably make him cry even worse ;)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Great pictures! i love the static ones! And for some reason pictures of wailing kids are always so darn cute!! I love to take pictures of Caleb when he is screaming about something and he gets so mad and it makes him cry harder but it's so fun to do!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Great pictures! i love the static ones! And for some reason pictures of wailing kids are always so darn cute!! I love to take pictures of Caleb when he is screaming about something and he gets so mad and it makes him cry harder but it's so fun to do!

Gabriela said...

Awwwww, Justin! He's cute even when he's crying. :)

And Jackson is practically a man-check out those big bare feet!

Jennifer said...

cute pics, what kind of camera do you have?

Janet said...

It's a Nikon D60.

Anonymous said...

love the pics!