gotta love picnik..cute cute cute!
Wow...you are amazing and I LOVE Justin, in case you didn't know ;)
Cute! He looks like a little man! He's changed so much since I saw him last, which wasn't that long ago. Nice camera too
Ok, you are totally inspiring me to get my camera out and play with it.What a big boy haircut. I was just saying to Guapo that I think Justin looks older than Pedro now because of his hair-poor Pedro still has really fine, whispy baby hair.
He is such a cutie! Just like the other Henderson kids.Great camera too!
THAT IS SO ADORABLE AND YOU ARE SO CREATIVE.
Great pictures!!! I love the music notes to go along with the little story.
so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
gotta love picnik..cute cute cute!
Wow...you are amazing and I LOVE Justin, in case you didn't know ;)
Cute! He looks like a little man! He's changed so much since I saw him last, which wasn't that long ago. Nice camera too
Ok, you are totally inspiring me to get my camera out and play with it.
What a big boy haircut. I was just saying to Guapo that I think Justin looks older than Pedro now because of his hair-poor Pedro still has really fine, whispy baby hair.
He is such a cutie! Just like the other Henderson kids.
Great camera too!
THAT IS SO ADORABLE AND YOU ARE SO CREATIVE.
Great pictures!!! I love the music notes to go along with the little story.
so cute!
Post a Comment