A Day In The Life Of
A Brand Spankin' New Two-Year-Old
A Brand Spankin' New Two-Year-Old
Thank goodness because Mom usually doesn't wear a bra.
Mid-morning popcorn fix. I will have another one after my nap later.
My sweet ride.
Getting creative in the garage since it's raining cats and dogs outside.
Nothing like a wooden slide and splinters in my hiney.
Talking to daddy.
How does he fit inside that little phone?
Gotta look good for the chicks.
Everything in the bathroom is a hair product.
Today's pick.
No one can say no to these eyes.
Mom's gardenias are blooming! Time for me to pick them.
A break in the rain.
This looks fun. It's not usually full of water.
MUD!! A boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do.
Time for some tricks.
Go Noles! (Did I just say that?)
Waiting for Daddy to go on a bike ride. I travel in style.
Cruising the neighborhood with Jackson.
No day is complete without one of these. Gotta keep them on their toes.
Where are my pants?
Mr. Rooter wanted $160 for this job. Thank goodness Dad is handy.
The two bars of soap I flushed.
The daily check to make sure all my parts are still there.
All clean and ready for bed. But not before a little more playtime.
Jackson loves to make me laugh.
Cars are my life.
Seriously, how much cuter can a 2-year-old be?
A little hide and seek.
Uh, I'm not laughing anymore. This is scary.
Mom makes it all better. Looks like she has a little laundry to do.
This blanky is too dry. Gotta get it nice and soggy. Nighty-night!
Stuff about Justin
~height: approx 35" weight: 29 lbs
~picky eater, most days are difficult food-wise
~still drinks rice milk, does not like regular milk
~loves smoothies (doesn't know there's a handful of spinach blended into each one he drinks)
~loves cars and trucks
~balls take a close second
~has become quite a late sleeper (this will be appreciated over the summer)
~he still takes a nap (if he doesn't sleep late)
~says lots of words, repeats most anything we say
~Jackson is currently his favorite sibling
~he gives good smooches
~The funniest thing about Justin is how he uses Audrey's name in vain. If he falls down or bonks his head or something he says, "Oh Au-dreee!" in exasperation. And Audrey won't even be at home. It is so funny. He says it to anybody who's bugging him or if I say to stop doing something, "No! Au-dreeee!"
~he talks (or yells) in his sleep sometimes (AU-DREEE!)
~he helps get the kids off to school by telling them to remember their "back-back" and to "hurry"
~he's a little showdog, telling everyone to "look" or "watch" him do something
~the Wiggles and Backyardigans hold a very special place in his heart
8 comments:
That was a GREAT post! What a cutie too, but I wouldn't expect anything else since he is a Henderson.
We NEED to get together. :)
He is getting so big, cute, adorable and funny. I jsut love your witt. Happy belated Birthday Justin! The Evans
I love him ;)
What a sweet post Janet-I loved it. I was cracking up at the similarities between him and Pedro:
1. The love of popcorn
2. Everything's a hair product
3. Tantrums
4. biting the blanket-so gross-Pedro's always stinks of saliva-ewww.
And, I loved the no bra mom, the soap-filled potty in the and the laundry.
happy birthday Justin! I hope we get to meet you someday. :)
he is soo cute and the perfect mix of you and steve. and should i be concerned that he is 14 months older than olivia and she is only 4 lbs lighter!? :)
I loved this! You are so clever! Funny funny funny. Cute cute cute! Btw I loved all your 'trying to convince me' to move techniques.... maybe one day right?!
Your post was adorable. You are always so creative. I hope we can all get together this summer. We love you guys!
That was an awesome post!! You are so creative! Loved it!
Post a Comment